• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 03:58:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 306
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 305
Total: 305

Da swap....

Started by Mugwump, May 22, 2015, 02:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..just about ready now.... ;D...we'll bag and bucket the fish in the morn'...and finish loading them up...We're taking mostly PB blue varieties, Pinoy, etc...bags of BN fry...a few guppy trios...and whatever...

...not as many vendors at this one, but it'll be fun.....I'm pricing em to sell so I can clear the tank space for the summer projects.. 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Have a great day Jon!!!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on May 22, 2015, 03:44:04 PM
Have a great day Jon!!!

Dennis

Thanks Dennis, it's the last swap til this coming fall.... ;D....and a great weekend event...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Have a blast and sell a ton of fish ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 22, 2015, 04:09:10 PM
Have a blast and sell a ton of fish ;D

Thanks, Liz.....gonna try.... ;D
Jon

Rjb3

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on May 22, 2015, 05:06:48 PM
Have a great day!

Thanks Bob....we'll miss you folks... ;D............GreenWater Sept 12th....mark your calender.... ;D
Jon

Rjb3

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Good luck Jon. I hope you sell a lot of fish just not any of mine. lol ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 22, 2015, 07:11:44 PM

LOL......nope....yours are locked up.... :o
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 22, 2015, 07:18:17 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on May 22, 2015, 07:11:44 PM

LOL......nope....yours are locked up.... :o

That last swap of the season was a nice one the last time I went. You and Jan have a lot of fun ok.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.