• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 09:22:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 189
Total: 189

The Bandit log....

Started by Mugwump, May 14, 2015, 06:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 17, 2015, 11:07:50 AM
He sounds like a great cat. Mug.

We raised him when a youngster....#2 son's family kept up the job well.....he's a character for sure, and compliments the Demon's disposition admirably...they're both cuddly/ demonic/ bozos......our kind of cats.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Da boys are starting to get into mischief together now.....waste baskets over turned, and more frequent visits down to the fish room....ahem, haven't found what they've been into down there yet....my suspicion is that it's a small pack of 'guppy magic'......geez.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Worthless Cat had never broken into my fish food.  The damn dogs have, though.  I've gotten smart as far as fish food containers.  Last time I got food from My Captain I stored the food so the dogs couldn't smell it and all was well.  I put the box it came from on the cardboard stuff to take to my burn pile.  The next day my dogs had eaten the empty box ::)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 18, 2015, 06:17:28 PM
Worthless Cat had never broken into my fish food.  The damn dogs have, though.  I've gotten smart as far as fish food containers.  Last time I got food from My Captain I stored the food so the dogs couldn't smell it and all was well.  I put the box it came from on the cardboard stuff to take to my burn pile.  The next day my dogs had eaten the empty box ::)

LOL.....I have little plastic containers that I use too...but .......not cat proof designed...most the extra food is in the freezer til needed...
Jon

Mugwump

Lots of rumbling up and down the hall this morn'n....the boys are pretty daggone frisky....ran through my legs twice as I was headed for a refill...

Jon

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 20, 2015, 09:12:30 AM
Let the fun begin.... ;D ;D ;D

Yes. not many dull moments around here.... ;D
Jon

Barb

I imagine Manny must be glad to have a playmate again, even though he may not realize it yet.
Barb

Mugwump

...as I was waking up this morn'n....someone used my chest as a trampoline...bounding through the room chasing demons.....ughhhhhhhhh.....I didn't recognize the bbrrruupptt....... :o......
Jon