• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 06:10:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 225
Total: 225

Wed's great coffee..

Started by Mugwump, May 13, 2015, 06:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..really good coffee this morn'n... ;D  it's supposed to be sunny and low 60's....not bad.. might get 9 holes in later with a couple of the sons, we'll see...
another cup and I'll get going here......maybe ???...LOL.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great day here too with highs in upper 60s and clear skies.  We do need a bit of rain but there is nothing on the radar that is coming this way.  No fishroom work to do today so I'll just go out and enjoy the sunshine.  Coffee is great today. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 13, 2015, 07:58:53 AM
Great day here too with highs in upper 60s and clear skies.  We do need a bit of rain but there is nothing on the radar that is coming this way.  No fishroom work to do today so I'll just go out and enjoy the sunshine.  Coffee is great today. ;D ;D ;D

You need rain?.....Hmmmm.....I'll send some over.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Poured last night. Almost like the summer raining season but a bit early. And the rains are usually in the afternoon not the evening.  Hot and humid this am though. Getting us ready for August I suppose.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

BallAquatics

Mid 60's with blue skies.....  almost a perfect day  LOL

Dennis

wsantia1

No fishroom work to do today so I'll just go out and enjoy the sunshine.

I lied. ??? ::)
Willie

Mugwump

Yup....tee time in about an hour.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 13, 2015, 10:12:29 AM

About the fish room or the sunshine?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 13, 2015, 02:04:46 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on May 13, 2015, 10:12:29 AM

About the fish room or the sunshine?

The fish room. lol
Willie

Mugwump

....back now...beautiful day out on the course....gorgeous... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Did a lot of big water changes, rearranged plants and driftwood.  A blue marble isn't growing as much as his siblings. After having been keeping an eye on him I decided to move him to his own tank. He's now residing in a 29...lots of food and water changes = a growth spurt.   :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)