• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 06:28:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 333
Total: 335

'nuff said...

Started by Mugwump, May 06, 2015, 05:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Where'd you find that pic, Mug?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 06, 2015, 05:46:55 PM
Where'd you find that pic, Mug?

Ihsan took a trip to a breeders place.....only one like the one above....they haven't been able to duplicate it is what I'm reading...???

https://www.facebook.com/groups/angelfishbreeders/
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I like his shape, I'm not to sure about the marble look on him.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on May 06, 2015, 07:14:40 PM
I like his shape, I'm not to sure about the marble look on him.

I think that fish is gorgeous.....the shape, pattern...and that red around the eye......I could almost do discus if I had a half dozen like that one....almost ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

The pattern is interesting but I'm not crazy about the rest of the fish.  Finnage ain't great, shape is fair.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 06, 2015, 07:30:03 PM
The pattern is interesting but I'm not crazy about the rest of the fish.  Finnage ain't great, shape is fair.

I don't care......to me....it's perfect... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Beauty is in the hand of the bee holder :P

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 06, 2015, 07:59:54 PM
Beauty is in the hand of the bee holder :P

I've petted bees...but never really held one... ???.....he he...
Jon

LizStreithorst

OOPS.  that should have been in the eye of the bee holder.  I don't think that you'd much care for a bee in your eye.

The fish is fair.  He's not exceptional at all except for the pattern. 

BallAquatics

If I had a dozen I'd gladly send them to you Jon.....  that fish is butt ugly.  LOL  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on May 07, 2015, 08:57:20 AM
If I had a dozen I'd gladly send them to you Jon.....  that fish is butt ugly.  LOL  LOL

Dennis

LOL....turn it over   ;D
Jon