• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 08:51:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 365
Total: 365

Saturday's coffee...MMmmmm

Started by Mugwump, May 02, 2015, 06:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..is wonderful.... ;D.....later on we'll attend Grandson Liam's birthday party today at "Monkey Joe's'....a fun time with kids running everywhere....LOL   
then back home to putz... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. Supposed to be in the mid 70s this afternoon for the start of a 7 day stretch where the lows will be in the 60s and the highs will be in the low to mid 80s. My kind of weather. ;D ;D ;D

Off to Dover (about 35 miles away) to shop and eat after I feed and do light maintenance on the fish this morning. 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

We're getting ready to go out for our morning bike ride.  We started yesterday, early morning. A lot of farmers were also out. We had about six encounters with "honey speaders"...and they weren't the kind for your toast.  :o ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 02, 2015, 06:35:55 AM
Coffee is great. Supposed to be in the mid 70s this afternoon for the start of a 7 day stretch where the lows will be in the 60s and the highs will be in the low to mid 80s. My kind of weather. ;D ;D ;D

Off to Dover (about 35 miles away) to shop and eat after I feed and do light maintenance on the fish this morning. 8)
That's about where we are this weekend with low humidity. Was great working outside. Got my van running. Been parked since 09. Changed the fuel pump last year and before I got around to starting it it rusted out. Put the new one in a couple months ago and made sure I started it every few days. But the tank was only held up by some straps. So it was so nice today I got it totally done. Took it for a ride down the dirt road. Now to get it legal.

Oh yeah I got my mater transplants in the garden. Darn things were 2' tall already.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

BallAquatics

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on May 02, 2015, 07:47:54 PM
Oh yeah I got my mater transplants in the garden. Darn things were 2' tall already.

Leggy tomato plants are easily fixed, simply plant them as deep as you possibly can -- you can bury them all the way up to just below the top-most set of leaves if you want, and your plant will thrive.  This helps your plants grow better because tomatoes form roots all along any buried portion of stem. More roots equals more ability for your plants to take in water and nutrients, and you end up with a healthier plant that is less susceptible to drought.

Dennis