• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 03:36:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 196
Total: 196

GCCA swap ,moved to April

Started by Mugwump, January 09, 2013, 08:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

now April 14th
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

b125killer

Thanks Is that the same location as the last one?
Scott

Mugwump

Yeppers, same Bat time...same Bat place.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Lori prep the plane we are headed to chi town....
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

ilroost

if the weather is not bad i'll be there

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on January 09, 2013, 02:45:08 PM

Great!!!...looking for angels this time??... ;D

Quote from: P4Angels on January 09, 2013, 02:45:08 PM

I'll meet you at the airport.... ;D
Jon

Barb

i have never been to a swap meet, but sounds fun.  Can you take a few pics to show us while you are there? 
Barb

Mugwump

Here's some pics of one....over 80 vendors, these are during early setup..when the crowd gets going, you can't see all the tables, I didn't show em all here either. The tanks setup were mine with Koi and Sunsets.
Jon

Mugwump

more....
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Barb

Thanks for the pics.  So, people just go around buying or trading fish with each other?  Not like an auction I am thinking?  Raffle?
Barb

Frank The Plumber

Like a flea market sort of vibe. Minus the fleas.......sometimes. Depends who you set up next to. He he.

Mugwump

At set up time, there's a lot of bartering, but after that folks drop in to buy fish/food/plants/rock/etc.....we've had attendance as high as a few thousand people...and that was the 'paid' attendance....kids are free...
Jon