• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:42:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,319
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 309
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 304
Total: 304

Ramen & Spam night...

Started by Mugwump, April 30, 2015, 05:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...get your food snob on....LOL....I like Spam with catsup and horseradish sandwiches...MMMmmmm....we both like Ramen noodles now and then too.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

My husband liked spam ::)  Nothing wrong with Ramen.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 30, 2015, 05:56:47 PM
My husband liked spam ::)  Nothing wrong with Ramen.

I like it cold out of the can....but I've fried it too....We've always got a big box of the Ramen envelopes in the cabinet....chicken, and beef.....warms the belly up  ;D

Might have some chamomile tea later.....soothing... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Spam grosses me out but if nobody liked it they wouldn't still be making it.

My Bookbinders Snapper soup came in today.  My local supermarket couldn't get it so I ordered it on line from the company.  I ate 2 cans!  I haven't had it in year because it is no longer distributed to my area.  Only difference is that they lowered the salt.  Once I added about 1/8 teaspoon of salt it was exactly like it was years ago.  If you can find it where you shop, try it.  Add a pinch of salt.  The flavor is unique and delecious ;D  (It's made with turtle meat so if you are afraid pf weird foods you may want to pass it by)
Always move forward. Never look back.

ghonk

wsantia1

I like Spam a lot. ;D ;D ;D Spam and eggs. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 30, 2015, 07:21:24 PM

Yeah Baby......MMMmmmmmmm......with melted Velveeta cheese on top... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 30, 2015, 07:25:50 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 30, 2015, 07:21:24 PM

Yeah Baby......MMMmmmmmmm......with melted Velveeta cheese on top... ;D

Yes sir. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.