• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 07:04:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 333
Total: 334

Thursdays wonderful coffee...

Started by Mugwump, April 30, 2015, 06:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...MMMMMMmmmmm and good it is, too... ;D   Putz'n today...plus a little side trip to Dixon, to meet Josh....then a bit more putz'n... ;D....30's outside right now....cooler today....in the 50's...then around 70's the next few days...but some rain tossed in too....a nice cooler spring than the last few years for sure...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Morn'n Jon, good coffee here too.  With a bagel and cream cheese.  I am off to pick up Bill and bring him home today. He has been gone since March 5.  I am told by the nursing home staff that he will need 24 hr. a day supervision.  Oh gee.  But we will manage.  Please wish me luck, I may need it.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on April 30, 2015, 08:02:15 AM
Morn'n Jon, good coffee here too.  With a bagel and cream cheese.  I am off to pick up Bill and bring him home today. He has been gone since March 5.  I am told by the nursing home staff that he will need 24 hr. a day supervision.  Oh gee.  But we will manage.  Please wish me luck, I may need it.
Barb

Well good luck.....drive safely, and get Bill back home....bagels and cream cheese sounds awfully good....MMMmmm....I like the salty ones.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 30, 2015, 08:07:38 AM
Quote from: Barb on April 30, 2015, 08:02:15 AM
Barb

Well good luck.....drive safely, and get Bill back home....bagels and cream cheese sounds awfully good....MMMmmm....I like the salty ones.. ;D

This is good news, Barb. I know he'll be glad to get home and be with you. I hope you can get the rest you need to take care of him. Wishing you luck and whatever else it takes!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

That's great news Barb.  ;D Continued best wishes for Bill's recovery. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ilroost

Great news Barb. Rest up looks like you will need it.
Bagels and cream cheese is one of my all time favorite breakfast's. Right behind Biscuits and gravy

PaulineMi

Good morning Barb and Bill. Hope things are going smoothly for you both.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 01, 2015, 08:01:31 AM
Good morning Barb and Bill. Hope things are going smoothly for you both.

:D +1.....
Jon