• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:27:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 339
Total: 339

Ta Da, Tuesday's coffee time....

Started by Mugwump, April 28, 2015, 06:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The coffee is just so good this morn'n...MMmmmmm   I'm on my 3rd cup, sitting here listening to Henry try to lift his cage off the stand by flapping his wings......he's getting really strong now, he just might get it airborne here soon...LOL..

A warmer day on tap and we looking forward to getting out in the yard a bit to enjoy it.  ;D I'll get some fish room putz'n done too...some water changes and tidying up....I need to toss a bunch of stuff.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 28, 2015, 06:47:28 AM
   The coffee is just so good this morn'n...MMmmmmm   I'm on my 3rd cup, sitting here listening to Henry try to lift his cage off the stand by flapping his wings......he's getting really strong now, he just might get it airborne here soon...LOL..

A warmer day on tap and we looking forward to getting out in the yard a bit to enjoy it.  ;D I'll get some fish room putz'n done too...some water changes and tidying up....I need to toss a bunch of stuff.....

Coffee good here too. Warming up a bit over the next several days. About time. We are almost halfway through Spring. ???

Pulled my Koi parents yesterday because it was getting to hard to clean up with them in the tank. They don't look like a happy pair right now. :o

Now I have to either split or move all the fry to larger quarters. There are too many of them for that 20h. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 28, 2015, 07:00:52 AM

Coffee good here too. Warming up a bit over the next several days. About time. We are almost halfway through Spring. ???

Pulled my Koi parents yesterday because it was getting to hard to clean up with them in the tank. They don't look like a happy pair right now. :o

Now I have to either split or move all the fry to larger quarters. There are too many of them for that 20h. ::)

I've moved entire spawns from a 20/30 right to a 55/50.....they do fine...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 28, 2015, 07:06:47 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 28, 2015, 07:00:52 AM

I've moved entire spawns from a 20/30 right to a 55/50.....they do fine...

I was thinking from a 20h to a 40b but maybe I'll just set up another 55 and go straight there. 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.