• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:45:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 305
Total: 305

Wonderful Sunday coffee....

Started by Mugwump, April 26, 2015, 06:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....It's supposed to be sunny, warmer today...60 deg's too......very nice  ;D ;D ;D ;D....Time to get some things done outside....and putz.. ;D
..even the windows can be thrown open to get fresh air all through the house, and fish room....Aaaahhh.....after all the funky, dank, miserable days, a spirit lifting period.....oh, and the coffee is very good, very, very good...MMMmmmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 26, 2015, 06:10:02 AM
....It's supposed to be sunny, warmer today...60 deg's too......very nice  ;D ;D ;D ;D....Time to get some things done outside....and putz.. ;D
..even the windows can be thrown open to get fresh air all through the house, and fish room....Aaaahhh.....after all the funky, dank, miserable days, a spirit lifting period.....oh, and the coffee is very good, very, very good...MMMmmmmmm

Supposed to be in the 60s here too with lighter winds. That will help some with my allergies as that stuff won't be blowing all over the place. Finishing up my first pot and I haven't even walked the dog yet. He still asleep in here somewhere. lol  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 26, 2015, 06:29:43 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 26, 2015, 06:10:02 AM

Supposed to be in the 60s here too with lighter winds. That will help some with my allergies as that stuff won't be blowing all over the place. Finishing up my first pot and I haven't even walked the dog yet. He still asleep in here somewhere. lol  ;D ;D ;D

Dogs are smart....we should be sleeping in too.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Up at 4AM this morning...took the daughter to the airport to go to VA for her first big sales/training meeting with her new company, Estes trucking. She's loving her new job and is being quite effective in regaining lost businesses and getting her foot in the door with new ones.

Going to be in the hi 50s here today. I'll be going to meet a client who flew in yesterday from Australia to put his deceased aunt's old house on the market in a few minutes. The house has been rented for a couple years and you can imagine the condition of it. We're going to see what it needs to get it on the market for what price range.

Water changes tonight.

Hope you all have a good day!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Finished my water changes. Cleaned a couple of sponges and moved some fish around. It's been a long time since I have been able to move fish around because I had room to move fish around. I still have 6 tanks available to set up. I am in no rush though. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

oil changed on the mower, pulled and cleaned the plug....needs a new one.....went and got gas, then mowed the lawn... ;D.....now relaxing a bit...
Jon

BallAquatics

Regular weekend IT work, changed out the power supply in an old Dell.  Water changes on the Daphnia cultures, and the Monia cultures.  Started a couple new Moina cultures for next weeks auction.  Putzed with the LED light I won at the club meeting Friday night.  Need to add a sponsor to the club forum and get the logos working the way I want.  Maybe work on a new Word Press theme later.....

Dennis

Mugwump

A pleasant day here....yard work done, even got a couple loads of wash finished too... ;D   All that fresh air has pooped us out....ZZZZzzzzzzz...
Jon