• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:56:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

Today's results

Started by Ron Sower, April 21, 2015, 11:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

The procedure has been working well again today...!  Woohoo! Almost no pain. I'll get on the phone with them tomorrow and give them my hourly diary information on pain levels after the anesthesia shots to the nerves. Here's hoping.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Glad you feel better Ron.  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Thank goodness this time it worked.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Good to hear you are feeling better Ron.

Dennis

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Got a message from the doc's office yesterday to call them and set up a time with them to go to Seattle and get the ablation done!!! I'll call them Monday and set it up. So glad they feel like burning the nerves will work for me.

Thanks to each and every one of you for your kind, well-wishing thoughts.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 25, 2015, 08:51:21 AM
Got a message from the doc's office yesterday to call them and set up a time with them to go to Seattle and get the ablation done!!! I'll call them Monday and set it up. So glad they feel like burning the nerves will work for me.

Wonderful news, Ron......you'll be feel'n better soon now... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 25, 2015, 08:56:19 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 25, 2015, 08:51:21 AM

Wonderful news, Ron......you'll be feel'n better soon now... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yes...I'm noticing that I'm already feeling less grumpy and quiet! Chronic pain can do that to you, ya know! Miss Lucy doesn't deserve it.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Now you're on the right track.  Glad to hear it Ron.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

That's fantastic news Ron.   8)

Dennis

BillT

Keep on getting better Ron.

LizStreithorst

Great news.  Soon you will be better.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Yes, very happy news for you.  Chronic pain is very hard to deal with.  Well wishes sent  your way Ron!
Barb

wsantia1

That's great news Ron. We are all in your corner. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.