• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 10:47:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 290
Total: 292

random stuff

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2013, 02:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..............

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

big b

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on September 21, 2015, 06:00:13 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 20, 2015, 06:26:20 AM

1 Shepard for every minute it takes the cops to arrive.

LOL...nope....all those are shepherds NOW....they work as a team...as old as she is, our GSD gal Abby will hit that door about the same time as the first sound by the house.....they can be extremely friendly, but Shepherds know when to take of business.....yeppers....

Ask Pauline what her elderly 'Dobie' thinks of strange noises outside the house....LOL....ask Liz how long it takes her tribe yo respond as one... |^|

By the time the cops arrive it'll likely be because the 'perp' called them to save him.... 8)
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on September 21, 2015, 06:20:44 PM
Quote from: big b on September 21, 2015, 06:00:13 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 20, 2015, 06:26:20 AM

1 Shepard for every minute it takes the cops to arrive.

LOL...nope....all those are shepherds NOW....they work as a team...as old as she is, our GSD gal Abby will hit that door about the same time as the first sound by the house.....they can be extremely friendly, but Shepherds know when to take of business.....yeppers....

Ask Pauline what her elderly 'Dobie' thinks of strange noises outside the house....LOL....ask Liz how long it takes her tribe yo respond as one... |^|

By the time the cops arrive it'll likely be because the 'perp' called them to save him.... 8)

Yep...Fritz our heart patient 9 1/2 yr old Dobe bounces off the door, literally, when someone is there. Wildman!  We dislike TV commercials with doorbells, car horns....and animals.  ???
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

God help me when there's the sound of a horn blowing or dog barking on the radio :o  I can tell the difference between barking when a neighbor's dog comes wandering up and the barking when a car drives up.  I just wish they'd let me know when the horse comes walking in the house.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 22, 2015, 07:27:13 AM
God help me when there's the sound of a horn blowing or dog barking on the radio :o  I can tell the difference between barking when a neighbor's dog comes wandering up and the barking when a car drives up.  I just wish they'd let me know when the horse comes walking in the house.

LOL......what??...no horse alert bark?.... w!w
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon