• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:31:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 307
Total: 307

The original "Whoppers"

Started by Mugwump, April 14, 2015, 06:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...malted milk balls.....MMMmmmmm....I have the big box too... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Yum.  I like the ones that are "defective"...they're chewy on the inside instead of fluffy. There are usually two or three like that in the box.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

They're not to my taste.  Only chocolate that comes from Europe is good.  I'll admit to indulging in a Almond Joy or even a Nestle's Crunch when I get the urge every month or so.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

When I get a box of them I usually eat them til I'm sick of them for a while.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 14, 2015, 07:28:05 PM
Yum.  I like the ones that are "defective"...they're chewy on the inside instead of fluffy. There are usually two or three like that in the box.

I used to like those defective ones too Pauline. lol  ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 15, 2015, 04:57:51 AM

Willie did you know how to find them in the box. They'd be very slightly misshapen,  usually with a very small sunken hole in them. It took a trained eye..... ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 15, 2015, 06:52:40 AM

Willie did you know how to find them in the box. They'd be very slightly misshapen,  usually with a very small sunken hole in them. It took a trained eye..... ;D ;D ;D

LOL..."Whopper" science in action..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 15, 2015, 06:52:40 AM

No I didn't.  I just stumbled upon them by chance. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

sschind

I used to like them too until I realized that you could get a whole box of them by themselves.  They are called milk duds.  I was eating one one day (the defective ones not the milk duds) and it occurred to me that there must be a reason they are like that and suddenly I didn't like them so much.  Hope I haven't spoiled them for you.

As for you Jon I was expecting flame broiled burgers.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

Mugwump

Quote from: sschind on April 18, 2015, 10:39:35 PM

I used to like them too until I realized that you could get a whole box of them by themselves.  They are called milk duds.  I was eating one one day (the defective ones not the milk duds) and it occurred to me that there must be a reason they are like that and suddenly I didn't like them so much.  Hope I haven't spoiled them for you.

As for you Jon I was expecting flame broiled burgers.

;D.......
Jon