• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 05:40:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 256
Total: 256

Think I'll make this tonight

Started by LizStreithorst, April 11, 2015, 01:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

It has my 3 favorite things to work with, capers, anchovies, and lemon.  It's easy peasy, too.  I'll be using left over chicken but it shouldn't matter. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 11, 2015, 01:09:16 PM
It has my 3 favorite things to work with, capers, anchovies, and lemon.  It's easy peasy, too.  I'll be using left over chicken but it shouldn't matter.

Chicken and anchovies????????......but sounds good anyway... :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Chicken doesn't have a strong flavor.  You get flavor from what you add to it.  If it isn't good I'll let y'all know.

LizStreithorst

It was good for a quick easy dinner.  Lots of flavor.  I had buttered noodles  and steamed broccoli with it.  I'd make it again in a pinch,

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 11, 2015, 08:37:26 PM
It was good for a quick easy dinner.  Lots of flavor.  I had buttered noodles  and steamed broccoli with it.  I'd make it again in a pinch,

That gets my attention....I like noodles....beef and noodles, chicken and noodles...heck, just noodles with noodles....LOL....sprinkle grated cheese on top....yum..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson