• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 05:51:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 154
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 183
Total: 183

Weather fronts ....

Started by Mugwump, April 06, 2015, 06:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..are moving thru here for the next 5+ days....and the angels are bickering already. There is some serious lip locking going on right now.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....guess that I'll clean, and tidy up, some 2 1/2's, so I'm ready....I want a couple of these spawns...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

That's going on here too...with the wilds from you. I'm thinking of putting the pair in the tank that's currently running as a QT tank for the juvies you sent me.  They seem like they'd be parent raisers. ;D

Oh...and the weather fronts are killing my sinuses.   :-\
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 06, 2015, 07:51:45 AM
That's going on here too...with the wilds from you. I'm thinking of putting the pair in the tank that's currently running as a QT tank for the juvies you sent me.  They seem like they'd be parent raisers. ;D

Yep, mine too......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 06, 2015, 08:14:41 AM
Quote from: PaulineMi on April 06, 2015, 07:51:45 AM

Yep, mine too......

With the high wind speed over the past couple of days, my allergies gave me hell. Much calmer today with temps in the 70s before those fronts get in here tomorrow. I already see signs of another Koi pair developing. ??? ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.