• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 08:26:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 325
Total: 325

NCIS night...

Started by Mugwump, March 31, 2015, 05:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 01, 2015, 08:49:23 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 01, 2015, 03:57:16 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 01, 2015, 02:22:53 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 01, 2015, 02:18:10 PM
DiNozzo

Uh Oh.....Ron you've been caught by the 'spell check Nazi's'...... ;D....altho, I'm sure there's a pun in this somehow...he he   ??? ???

Thank you.  :)
I didn't know how it was spelled and know someone would he'p me out sooner or later!  ;D ;D ;D
Knew. Past tense.

Your Grammar Nazi at work.

Help.

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 02, 2015, 06:50:35 AM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 01, 2015, 08:49:23 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 01, 2015, 03:57:16 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 01, 2015, 02:22:53 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 01, 2015, 02:18:10 PM
DiNozzo

Uh Oh.....Ron you've been caught by the 'spell check Nazi's'...... ;D....altho, I'm sure there's a pun in this somehow...he he   ??? ???

Thank you.  :)
I didn't know how it was spelled and know someone would he'p me out sooner or later!  ;D ;D ;D
Knew. Past tense.

Your Grammar Nazi at work.

Help.

And there you have it! :o :o :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

GraphicGr8s

At least you guys know it is all in fun. And sometime boredom. Maybe mostly boredom. OK. Boredom.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 02, 2015, 02:24:50 PM
At least you guys know it is all in fun. And sometime boredom. Maybe mostly boredom. OK. Boredom.

You bet.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...besides, it keeps us from getting to lax when jotting our prose.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on April 02, 2015, 03:18:58 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 02, 2015, 02:24:50 PM

You bet.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...besides, it keeps us from getting to lax when jotting our prose.. ;D

Too. Not to.

Homonyms are fun eh?
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.

Mugwump

LOL.....we must remember to keep you busy.......eh?
Jon

GraphicGr8s

GraphicGr8s

I'll be busy tonight if things go my way. Tanks to reorganize on that breeder rack. Want to move the 15s to the top and the 8s to the middle. The 15s are a little shorter so easier to reach for feeding etc. Plus they have lights/lids and that will allow me toi put a shop light on the middle over the 8s for plants.

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 02, 2015, 03:50:56 PM
I'll be busy tonight if things go my way. Tanks to reorganize on that breeder rack. Want to move the 15s to the top and the 8s to the middle. The 15s are a little shorter so easier to reach for feeding etc. Plus they have lights/lids and that will allow me toi put a shop light on the middle over the 8s for plants.

I'm using T8's with a shop light over my 130....works great.....I imagine that maybe T5's would work for you with the shallower tanks..T8's a plus....??
Jon

GraphicGr8s

I use either T-8 shop lights or the circular bulbs in a clamp on HD special.

GraphicGr8s

Well I got he rack rearranged. Even with 3 of the tanks empty it took a while. Now to figure out how to get the wires all wrapped up and neat without having to take a chance of them falling into a tank.

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 03, 2015, 07:52:44 AM
Well I got he rack rearranged. Even with 3 of the tanks empty it took a while. Now to figure out how to get the wires all wrapped up and neat without having to take a chance of them falling into a tank.

zip ties.... ;D
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on April 03, 2015, 08:00:21 AM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 03, 2015, 07:52:44 AM

zip ties.... ;D

I wish it were that simple. I need to figure out where I can mount the timer and power strip. I am tight for space in that rack.

Mugwump

Mount a flat piece of wood on the wall behind the rack corners....screw/glue to that???
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on April 03, 2015, 09:33:10 AM
Mount a flat piece of wood on the wall behind the rack corners....screw/glue to that???

No room there either. It is tight.
I gots me an idear dough. What I am trying to avoid is putting it below any tanks. Just thinking ahead for a possible leaker.