• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 06:52:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 337
Total: 337

Willie, you moved yet?

Started by Mugwump, March 24, 2015, 06:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...haven't seen any updates??...............I hope it's over now  ;D...pics??....how's the pup like it?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 24, 2015, 06:31:26 AM
...haven't seen any updates??...............I hope it's over now  ;D...pics??....how's the pup like it?

I wish it was over. :o  I guess I don't have as much energy as I used to have. The apartment is all cleared out and all I have to do there is the cleanup. 8)

I still have a wall in the garage to clear.  I am renting a Uhaul on Thursday  morning to clear that out. There are some bulky items in there including a 75,55, two 29s  and last but not least, my grill. ;D ;D ;D

First I need to clear up stuff in this garage so that I can move that stuff in. I will try to get some pictures later after I move some stuff around and try to do some water changes. ;D

The fish are doing great so far. I have BNs sitting in caves in at least two tanks and I've had Ed's Koi spawn twice. One with a Mana X ( I didn't see it happen so I still don't know the sexes. They are similar sizes and shapes and are quite young). ???

The second spawn was with an Ed Koi and one of my Koi Paraiba's. They were only a few eggs left when I saw them guarding.  Needless to say all of the eggs from the Angels are now gone. That is a good thing because I am not ready to breed right now. ::)

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Well at least you're really into the 'downside' of it all....it won't be long now....yep, get that grill... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson