• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 10:31:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 289
Total: 291

ACA National Convention.

Started by Mugwump, January 03, 2013, 01:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The ACA National Convention is from July 18th thru July 21st in Denver, Colorado. It's a great event with a ton of breeders,vendors, contests, discussions, lectures, etc..a truly good place to be...

http://2013aca.com/
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

I believe we might go for a day or so...you folks going?...good getaway weekend...

Southwest flys there for about $320..roundtrip...and rooms for (2) are $90 per night...plus entry fee of $90 for two...covers the works......so roughly $500 for a couple days/one night....plus whatever....Hmmmm......I could sell some fish and save my pennies and do it...???driving would be
950 miles..14hrs....maybe 3 tanks down/3 tanks back....6 tanks @ $420 @ $3.50/gal...cheaper to fly maybe???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I don't think I'm going to make that one. It would be fun.
Scott

LizStreithorst

I sure would like to be there but unless my lost ship decides to come in, I doubt it.  I'm saving my pennies for NADA 2014 in Austin.  I've already told them that it I'm not there it's because I'm dead :P
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on January 03, 2013, 03:13:29 PM
I don't think I'm going to make that one. It would be fun.

Think it over...throw some irs return dollars in a piggy bank...we could drive and split gas...may be doable???
Jon

BallAquatics

Too far away for me..... there is always The Ohio Cichlid Association's Extravaganza!  http://www.ohiocichlid.com/Extravaganza.html

Dennis

Jdmcfast

Josh

Mugwump

Quote from: Jdmcfast on January 04, 2013, 07:07:49 AM
I may try for this one!:))

It'll blow your socks off.....a great adventure...plus putting faces to names is awesome..
Jon