• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 03:37:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 316
Total: 316

"A swapping we will go"....

Started by Mugwump, March 21, 2015, 06:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...."A swapping we will go"...."Hi Ho the merry-o...".....".. "A swapping we will go"....

LOL.....Jan and I, with Bob and Gale, sharing two tables.....look out GCCA.... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

It should be lots of fun.  I hope you guys sell a lot of fish and fish food. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

JC

Really bummed that I can't make it.  Hopefully I'll be able to make the fall one with fish to sell

ilroost

Mugwump

We're packing up now....see ya all later today......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

We're back safe and sound. A good time was had by all. I heard 850 people attended. We've had more, but we've also had less.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 22, 2015, 06:35:36 PM
We're back safe and sound. A good time was had by all. I heard 850 people attended. We've had more, but we've also had less.

It wasn't a bad crowd.....lots of curious folks, many questions today.... ;D.....digest that lovely breakfast yet, Bob....LOL..... ;D
Jon

b125killer

It was great to see everyone! I'm still a little bitter over the cories. I pre-ordered 12 sterbai and he said he didn't have them for me. Then he sent me an email at 11:30 said he found them. I don't read my email every hour. lucky if i remember to check it once a day. That didn't make me happy at all! as a matter of fact it pissed me off. I wouldn't of asked for them if he didn't send conformation that he had them before I got to the swap. then after the fact he sends me a email! what kind of shady BS is that! Okay I feel a little better having vented.
My sister got me a cool Betta and I picked up a few plants. and some of Captain Bob's ?Plant-Tastic? substrate. I found it to be the best substrate I can get! I really wouldn't plant anything with out it.
Here is my planted tank. I haven't showed it off in some time. the new plants are Mermaid Weed, Cabomba furcata, Rotala Indica, Rotala Wallichii, and Hemianthus Callitrichoides(Dwarf Baby Tears). the Baby Tears are behind the Mermaid Weed. It's a nice bare spot right under the light. If It grows there I'll plant some in the front of the tank too.

The Betta my sister got me. not bad colors for being stressed out.
Scott

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

He'll like that planted tank.... ;D
Jon