• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:54:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 347
Total: 347

Must be a nice day out...

Started by Mugwump, March 16, 2015, 11:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...everywhere.... ;D......cloudy but warmer here....just finished a few big tubs of water changes, and putz'n.....now to chill for a bit.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's gorgeous here.  Not a cloud in the sky and it will hit 80 later today!  I wore myself out reworking gardens and doing some chain sawing yesterday.  This morning I split a bunch of fire wood and put it in the shed.   Got a little more splitting left...and I'll take it easy by doing house cleaning.

Just got back from talking to my mechanic after Charlotte was hauled in.  My guy has a shop of his own now.  "Looney's Garage".  I'm so happy for him.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

You've been a busy girl...............take five.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Dreary here but 60+ degrees. Three robins were on our lawn a few minutes ago. Also saw red winged blackbirds and heard sand cranes carrying on across the road. They all better prepare for Saturday night's 17 degrees.  :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on March 16, 2015, 03:12:02 PM
Dreary here but 60+ degrees. Three robins were on our lawn a few minutes ago. Also saw red winged blackbirds and heard sand cranes carrying on across the road. They all better prepare for Saturday night's 17 degrees.  :o

It's about 71 deg's right now,,,but it'll drop like a rock shortly.. :'(....30 deg's cooler tomorrow....oh boy....
Jon

wsantia1

Was supposed to be 60+ today but it's struggling to get past the mid 50s.  After the lousy weekend we had (rain, cold & windy) I'll take it. Tomorrow 60+ for about an hour and then a mini temperature plunge. ??? :o ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.