• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 07:52:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 347
Total: 347

shipped (5) boxes today....

Started by Mugwump, March 07, 2015, 12:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.......now the dreaded wait......blah...........but it's 40's here now.....sweeeeet  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

I'm shipping 4 boxes in Wednesday. And yep hate the wait. Just glad there's a break in the weather

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on March 07, 2015, 01:19:12 PM
I'm shipping 4 boxes in Wednesday. And yep hate the wait. Just glad there's a break in the weather

Are you shipping Elaine's on Wednesday too??.....She didn't want to take two days off to wait for boxes, so I've been holding hers here........let me know, please
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Where were you guys shipping to?  Mug, shipping on a Saturday?  Doesn't the box just sit in a facility all day Sunday? 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 07, 2015, 02:23:01 PM
Where were you guys shipping to?  Mug, shipping on a Saturday?  Doesn't the box just sit in a facility all day Sunday?

nope, they travel all day Sunday.......they should be there Monday....I shipped to Mass/Ohio/Penn/Virginia/Georgia.....

72 hr heat packs rule......one box had (4)....
Jon

Mugwump

Pennsylvania box arrived early this morn'n...all is well... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Massachusetts box arrived....all is well.... ;D
Jon

JR

Ohio Is here and all is well. Thanks Jon
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on March 09, 2015, 02:15:45 PM
Ohio Is here and all is well. Thanks Jon

Thanks for the heads up JR....that's three so far.....and Virginia is out for delivery right now...
Jon

LizStreithorst

I've been watching this thread and waiting along with you, Mug.  I know what it's like to sweat bullets about shipping.

EdKaz

I sent 4 boxes out just a bit ago  :'( :'( :'(

LizStreithorst

I'm jealous and relieved at the same time.  Jealous becuase I have 2 auctions on Aquabid that nobody keeps buying >:(  Relieved because I only have to sweat bullets about my incoming from you, Ed.  No sweating bullets about outgoing fish.

JC

Jon Elaine asked me to wait till Monday the 16th to ship. Same for you?

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on March 09, 2015, 07:30:11 PM
Jon Elaine asked me to wait till Monday the 16th to ship. Same for you?

Hasn't asked me yet...but 16th sounds good here too......at least it's the firmest date so far.... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Another box arrived this morn'n.... ;D...all is well there... ;D

The 5th box is in limbo....PO not sure wtf is up?.....truly weird......sheesh....
Jon