• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 11:30:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 379
Total: 380

Wednesday's first pot of coffee

Started by Mugwump, March 04, 2015, 06:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....is really good...MMMmmm.....very cold for the next few days before we finally emerge to some 40's....it'll feel like summer...LOL  ,,but below zero tonight, and tomorrow night, before that reprieve arrives......it's tinker and putz here today..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Supposed to get our heaviest snowfall of the season tonight. Starting Saturday temps will be in the 40s. Coffee is good but now I am off to do some errands before the weather changes.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

JR

Nice day 34 outside. Going to get a shell for my truck. Go pick up some tanks. Do a lot of water changes today.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

I slept with the windows open last night.  Today the high was 81.  Thursday night it will drop to 26.  Crazy.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 04, 2015, 03:28:08 PM
I slept with the windows open last night.  Today the high was 81.  Thursday night it will drop to 26.  Crazy.

Sleeping with the windows open is one of life's joys.  ;D...can't wait...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson