• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 05:56:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 296
Total: 297

Barb

Started by LizStreithorst, March 03, 2015, 03:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

So sorry Barb. Praying here

wsantia1

Sorry to hear this. Prayer here.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Day 15 update, Bill is still in the hospital.  Out of ICU 4 days ago, but still battling a blood infection.  And other stuff.  He is being very brave, and tolerating all the abuse to his poor body quite well.  It will be many weeks until he comes home, he will need lots of time in a rehab facility to be able to walk and gain strength that is all gone now.  I am a bit low, but keep moving ahead.  I know better times await.  At least I hope so.
Barb

Mugwump

Thanks for the update, Barb. Bill's a warrior, he'll get better soon....keep your chin up....we've got your back here.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Keeping you guys in my prayers. Thanks for updating us.
Scott

PaulineMi

Still praying that things get better for you and Bill.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Good thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery heading your way.  Take care of yourself too!

Dennis

Barb

Thank you all, I am trying hard to get plenty of sleep and eat good foods.  I
have about 100 boxes to unpack yet.  No matter what, I am taking good care of my fish too. 
Barb

wsantia1

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine what you are going through with your move. it's difficult enough to move when everything is going smooth.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.