• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 07:25:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 251
Total: 252

Tuesday election day coffee...

Started by Mugwump, February 24, 2015, 05:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Elections are for Chicago Mayor. We don't vote in it, but it's of interest around these parts....

....coffee's great...slept good...NCIS is on tonight....and later I'll drop off some angels that I sold.... ;D
..even tho it may snow a bit later, who cares??....it's going to be a nice day.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 24, 2015, 05:29:33 AM
....it's going to be a nice day.. ;D

It's nice here, nice and cold.....  -11 ?F

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 24, 2015, 05:55:10 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 24, 2015, 05:29:33 AM
....it's going to be a nice day.. ;D

It's nice here, nice and cold.....  -11 ?F

Dennis

..about 5 deg's here now, on the way to a balmy 30 deg's....then, of course, crashing back down.....geez...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

It's 8 degrees here while a balmy 38 degrees in Anchorage AK. ??? Somethings wrong with that picture. Coffee, more coffee. :o
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 24, 2015, 06:56:30 AM
It's 8 degrees here while a balmy 38 degrees in Anchorage AK. ??? Somethings wrong with that picture. Coffee, more coffee. :o

I know.....but Alaska is a lot warmer now because they just legalized pot....and everyone has 'fired one up'.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

EdKaz

Another rough night, early morning.... You fellow coffee drinkers have got some catching up to do........I just finished pot #2

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on February 24, 2015, 07:16:40 AM
Another rough night, early morning.... You fellow coffee drinkers have got some catching up to do........I just finished pot #2

I'm on pot 2 also..... ;D    I hope the day finds you feeling better, Ed....
Jon

GraphicGr8s

About 75 and cloudy here. Wish I was at the pier fishing though.

I love all 3 NCIS shows.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Ron Sower

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on February 24, 2015, 10:46:45 AM

I love all 3 NCIS shows.
Sunny and 59 here. If I didn't have a meeting at 2:30 I'd call my buddy with his boat and see if he'd want to head to a trout lake around here.
I really like NCIS & NCIS-LA. Having trouble really liking NO as much. Not sure why.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 24, 2015, 02:45:29 PM

I love all 3 NCIS shows.
Sunny and 59 here. If I didn't have a meeting at 2:30 I'd call my buddy with his boat and see if he'd want to head to a trout lake around here.
I really like NCIS & NCIS-LA. Having trouble really liking NO as much. Not sure why.

IMHO...the difference is that NO....doesn't have the main character interaction that LA and NCIS do......no Dinozo..no Hattie...No Mc Gee....etc.....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 24, 2015, 03:45:04 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 24, 2015, 02:45:29 PM

I love all 3 NCIS shows.

IMHO...the difference is that NO....doesn't have the main character interaction that LA and NCIS do......no Dinozo..no Hattie...No Mc Gee....etc.....
I believe you nailed it!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron