• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 10:14:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 200
Total: 200

Marina Hang-On Breeding Box Cories

Started by BallAquatics, February 23, 2015, 09:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Lots of leaf litter for these guys to feed off of.....

Can you tell what they have been eating???  LOL

http://youtu.be/mozRhanMt_w

I think they are looking good for just a couple of weeks old.  Even though the box only holds 2 liters of water, it's attached to a 75 that keeps feeding it water all the time.

Dennis

Mugwump

Nice fry..healthy fat little bellies too.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Thanks Jon.  That's definitely the most fry I've ever kept in such a small container.   :P

Dennis

BallAquatics

Green cories have spawned again so I though it would be a good time to move these guys into bigger accommodations.  There are about 50+ at between .5 and .75 inches long.  LOL lots of fish for a 2 liter container.

I don't see any difference in these from the ones I grow out in 10 gallon tanks, other than I didn't do any water changes on this lot.....  I might move the BN on eggs into one of these and see how that works out???

Dennis

PaulineMi

Great pictures of those tiny guys Dennis.  Cute with full bellies and a bunch of whiskers.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

b125killer

Scott

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Thanks guys!  I'm pretty well pleased with the results.  Loaded the next batch of eggs yesterday.  We'll see if they hatch & grow as well as the first.   ;D

Dennis

Ron Sower

Moving right along with the business plan, you are now expanding the AngelFactories into new areas....CoryFactories. I can see you're planning on cornering the markets!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron