• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

June 04, 2024, 04:00:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,380
  • Total Topics: 18,553
  • Online today: 233
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 205
Total: 205

Saturday night tunes???

Started by Mugwump, February 21, 2015, 05:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

BallAquatics

Check out the hottie trying to be Keith Moon.....  she's working that drum set over pretty good.  LOL

http://youtu.be/mQOmDUnt8Hs

Dennis

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

BallAquatics

LOL  I came so close to putting that Eddy Grant tune on here.....

J. Geils Band, first concert I ever went to.  Went with Pat & Brian Downey.  At that time, Pat was the smartest guy I knew.  We would be sitting in the school cafeteria and Pat would be shooting the bull with the rest of us and doing trig or advanced math problems all at the same time.  He looked like it was about as much effort on his part as if he was making change for a dollar.  LOL

Dennis

PaulineMi

We used to go see J Geils Blues Band as they were called when they played the small theater venue in Detroit.  Peter Wolf would jump up and down so high his bell bottoms would raise up to his knees.

I'm late to this party but here's one:

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi

Remember Mott the Hoople?  We'd see them in the small Detroit venue which was an old movie theatre that was gutted of seats.  :o  I'm beginning to remember how my hearing got damaged.   ::)

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

PaulineMi

Mugwump

LOL...naw just added that for grins......hearing??.....what hearing??
Jon

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi

Actually I like all kinds of music except for the pop stuff. Even went through a rap phase and am liking a lot of alternative stuff now. Loved David Bowie....except the time he wore a skirt. Lol.