• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:53:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,319
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 309
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 315
Total: 315

Bob Moore Frag Swap

Started by Ron Sower, February 19, 2015, 11:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

I dunno who Bob Moore was. I'll guess he was big in the saltwater part of the hobby here in the Puget Sound area because the Puget Sound Aquarium Society is sponsoring the Bob More Frag Swap this Saturday. Last year and again this year, they have offered the Greater Seattle Aquarium Society a complimentary table to display information about our club (which is mostly freshwater oriented). Both last year and this I've been the only one to take up the invitation and man a table there. The two ladies from the club that came with me last year are coming again this year.

It's a great opportunity to see tons of beautiful coral. Last year I almost got to the point of setting up a small frag tank. I don't need any other things to occupy my time with though.....and I'm not giving up freshwater like on of my...aHummm...friends has. He's down to only one FW tank and several SW's.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 19, 2015, 11:28:15 AM
I dunno who Bob Moore was. I'll guess he was big in the saltwater part of the hobby here in the Puget Sound area because the Puget Sound Aquarium Society is sponsoring the Bob More Frag Swap this Saturday. Last year and again this year, they have offered the Greater Seattle Aquarium Society a complimentary table to display information about our club (which is mostly freshwater oriented). Both last year and this I've been the only one to take up the invitation and man a table there. The two ladies from the club that came with me last year are coming again this year.

It's a great opportunity to see tons of beautiful coral. Last year I almost got to the point of setting up a small frag tank. I don't need any other things to occupy my time with though.....and I'm not giving up freshwater like on of my...aHummm...friends has. He's down to only one FW tank and several SW's.

I'm sure that "Boob" ?? would be proud...... ;D....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 19, 2015, 01:10:02 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on February 19, 2015, 11:28:15 AM

I'm sure that "Boob" ?? would be proud...... ;D....
If you were trying to get me to read every word of what I wrote to find a misspelling of Bob, it worked! :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

It's in the Post title Ron.....

Dennis

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Mugwump

LOL...now wouldn't 'Boob' be pleased??....."isn't that special?"..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson