• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 04:32:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 246
Total: 248

Ladies Dining

Started by PaulineMi, December 31, 2012, 06:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Looks like they have to eat enough for quite a brood.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

PaulineMi

Thanks.

They're discussing whether or not the new food will go directly to their hips.  Lol. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

shatanka

That's funny!  Hey, can you put these shrimp ( they're cherry shrimp, right?) in with angels, or would it be a more expensive tasty entree for them? They are so pretty! I've had amano shrimp in with angels before , but they are a bit bigger. Never had cherry shrimp. Just wondering...

PaulineMi

Yep, they're cherry shrimp. The guy I got them from cross bred them with fire red shrimp to get the richer color. They're way redder than the photo shows.

And you are right...they'd be a tasty snack for the angels. I even had some little micro fish that were no bigger than the adult shrimp in a previous shrimp tank. They actively hunted down the shrimplets and slurped them down.

P4Angels

WOW look at all the berries...   Few more months and your gonna have to get them a bigger tank...  8)
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

How many different shrimp do you have now, Aron??...any pics??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

2 15 gallon tanks divided in half. Clamp light fixture with LED's Bulbs hanging from a DIY light trellis.  Housing Red Cherry, Red Reli,  Blue Velvet, Tiger, and Blueberry Shrimp:  Enjoy

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

Mugwump

Jon

P4Angels