• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 03:47:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 265
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 289
Total: 289

SNL Anniversary....

Started by Mugwump, February 14, 2015, 07:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Just spotted this...thought that I'd share..... ;D

Carlin and Kaufman..???....too good not to stay up for.....

Snowed in??..too cold to go out???

At 10:00 pm est, tonight on NBC, SNL is showing skits with a Valentine's Day theme.
At 11:30 pm est, tonight on NBC, they are showing the October 1975 premiere: the very first episode with George Carlin and Andy Kaufman
The 40th Anniversary show begins with the red carpet special at 7:00 pm est on NBC Sunday.
At 8:00 pm to 11:30 pm est Sunday on NBC;
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

We watched parts of all of these events. They sure have been funny over the years. I believe, as I'm sure many others do, that Gilda R. has stayed my favorite over all the years. Any other favs out there?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 19, 2015, 11:20:48 AM
We watched parts of all of these events. They sure have been funny over the years. I believe, as I'm sure many others do, that Gilda R. has stayed my favorite over all the years. Any other favs out there?

Dana Carvey always broke me up.....very versatile comedian....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Church lady and the jumper guy.  Wouldn't it be just wonderful if.....?
Remember that character?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 19, 2015, 02:00:57 PM
Church lady and the jumper guy.  Wouldn't it be just wonderful if.....?
Remember that character?

Jon

Ron Sower

I just realized the ''jumper guy'' was Martin Short.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron