• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 05:20:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 310
Total: 310

budding romance......

Started by Mugwump, December 30, 2012, 10:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

As you know, we lost great grampa BN the other day, so I put a good sized long fin albino male in with great grandma...LOL...she hammered him, then they went into the 'are you good enough to spawn with me' dance....this morning, he's a little worse for the experience...but he's fanning eggs....LOL...what a gal !!!....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That's good to hear. How old was  great grampa BN?
Scott

LizStreithorst

Great grandma has all my respect.  She's still hot to trot.  I bet the young guy didn't know what hit him.  Wham, bam, thank you sir and he found himself in charge of fanning eggs ;D   

She is a fine breeder, Mug.  Do any of my little guys go back to her?
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

He thought she was a pleco and found out she is a cougar.   ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 30, 2012, 12:04:25 PM
Great grandma has all my respect.  She's still hot to trot.  I bet the young guy didn't know what hit him.  Wham, bam, thank you sir and he found himself in charge of fanning eggs ;D   

She is a fine breeder, Mug.  Do any of my little guys go back to her?

Yes they do Liz.....all of them somewhere along the line...from her offspring came the males bred for the wild crosses...
Scott, She's at the very least 5+ years old...and actually a Great,great grandma....LOL...or even a great,great,great grandma....she's bore many a spawn here...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

That is funny and cool at the same time.  Do you have a pic of her?
Barb

Mugwump

Just took this....and she posed too..... ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

She's really lookin' sharp for a great, great, great grandma!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 30, 2012, 07:05:59 PM
She's really lookin' sharp for a great, great, great grandma!

Dennis

'Queen of the wood'.......got her as a juvie, with some others, from Capt'n Bob and Gale on their trip down here some years back.....she's always been the best breeder down their...her and great grandpa....threw albinos and some other interesting varieties/morph's....
Jon

shatanka

"He thought she was a pleco and found out she is a cougar." "Queen of the wood"//you guys are hilarious!
So sorry to hear about great grandpa pleco! But, this is a good part of the story! I may get some lf bn abino's from you in the spring if you still have any. I've been looking for some. Good luck with your cougar granny and her new brood!

Mir

awww, that's great, lol!

She is gorgeous for a great grandma! Nice fins. :)
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'