• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 06:05:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 242
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 226
Total: 226

flowerhorn

Started by ilroost, December 28, 2012, 05:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

just a crappy phone pict. but she sure is getting big

PaulineMi

Is she a neat fish to own? Can you tell us something about her?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Is that from the GCCA swap??......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

she is a neat fish, but not liked by alot of hobbyist. most don't like hybrid fish.i love her, she eats out of my hand. But mean as hell. she has killed everything i have tried to put in with her. I raised her as the only fish in a 55 gal. tank, wish i would have raised her with other fish. Then maybe i would of had a chance to keep something with her.
Jon, no i didn't get her at the swap.I have had her a long time. I have seen the guy selling them at the swap and he has alot of nice ones

Barb

I have never had one but I have a short story about the most beautiful one I ever saw.  At a hair salon in a local mall, in their storage area way out in the back, they left the door open accidentally.  I looked in when I saw a huge fish tank.  In it was a flowerhorn, just huge, about 16" or so, and all red, pink, purple, the most colorful fish I have ever seen.  It looked well cared for and healthy too.  It should have been out in the open for everyone to admire.  Not stuck in a storage room.
Barb