• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 05:43:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 315
Total: 315

Bob's new flake

Started by Mugwump, January 28, 2015, 07:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Bob tossed me some of his new flake to try out.....it's a winner folks, the fish are hammering it...not sure what he added yet tho......maybe he'll pop in and give us a run down...??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

What's in it, you ask? Trade secret. Sorry. LOL

I'm glad they like it. My fish do. l'll make it available very soon to all that want some.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on January 28, 2015, 04:10:27 PM
What's in it, you ask? Trade secret. Sorry. LOL

I'm glad they like it. My fish do. l'll make it available very soon to all that want some.

okie dokie..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I'm in Bob. Just let me know how much to Paypal you!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

Okay. If you're ready to try it, how about $22 for 20 oz. shipped? I'll ship it in a flat rate envelope.

If anyone else is interested, same deal.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron