• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 07:57:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 264
Total: 264

Just wanted to say HI

Started by shatanka, December 27, 2012, 09:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shatanka

I found the forum from a post from another forum today. This looks like NICE SITE with a friendly atmosphere! So, I just wanted to say "Hi".
A little about me...I have a "few" tanks..a little MTS anyway- A couple of 55's with angels; one with Frontosa ( my second favorite fish) ; one with severums, (gold, and green) and would really love a red severum but they're hard to come by; a 40 with angels; a "few" 30's with angels...omg. so many angels! I feel blessed! I am really wanting to do a south american biotope tank with wild angels (that is my next project)..might have to settle for some nice silvers in it though ( for now anyway, I already have them).
Anyway, have a great evening everyone!

b125killer

Nice to meet you shatanka. Welcome to the forum. I see you like angels. You will fit in good here. Do you have any pics? 
Scott

PaulineMi

Hello shatanka and welcome to the forum.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Howdy, and welcome to the forum. I'm glad that you decided to join us. We're a friendly, sometimes rowdy, bunch that enjoy most any aspect of fish keeping.....looking forward to seeing you around..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Hi shatanka, welcome to the forum!

Dennis

shatanka

GOOD MORNING! And, Thank you everyone for the welcome. I recognized some familiars from TAF here...Mugwump in particular, Pauline, Frank, etc. So, that is why I came on. I have been a long time reader of TAF and joined that awhile back. Noticed Mugwump's sense of humor there, and started reading on here.  It feels like a friendly site that people come to have a cup of coffee, share their fishy news, and share other's interests and music, and such. Very nice.
As far as pics, I will try to get some when I can. I don't presently know where my camera is! UGGG. And, I am certainly not the photographer that Pauline is ( my goodness you get some beautiful pics! ). But, I will give it a shot when I find it!
I also noticed a few of you have some Sta Isabel , Manacapuru, and wild crosses and now have BABIES TOO! Congrats with that!!! I would love to get some in the spring if possible. Too cold to ship right now. Altums are my favorite, as they are for all of us! But, they seem a bit touchy and I am a little weary of attempting them just yet. The price tag is a little scarey too! lol. But, when anyone may have some fry available of the other beautiful wilds , please keep us posted!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

ilroost

Welcome to the site, always good to see a new person join in. I  think i am one of the few who is not a big angel nut(well the angel part anyways). but i love seeing the picts. and reading about them

PaulineMi

Shatanka....your taste in angels and my taste in angels seem to be very similar. There are so many gorgeous angels available but those wilds.....oh those wilds.  Love 'em.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)