• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 07:00:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 242
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 229
Total: 229

Hello folks

Started by Mugwump, October 15, 2012, 06:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Hi everyone...I'm Jon and I'm a freshwater addict.....LOL...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Hello, I am a discus, angelfish, Koi, Goldfish and Endler hobbyist.  I live in North Carolina, have several large tanks inside and 2 ponds in the yard.  Am a long time fishkeeper.  Glad to be here!
Barb

Mugwump

Good to see you Barb....welcome home...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Hello Barb, I don't Know if you know but my discus experiment didn't go so good.
Scott

LizStreithorst

Hi all.  Y'all know me.  Funny how every time I turn around I'm a newbie again.  At least this time I'm not the only one.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 15, 2012, 07:33:57 AM
Hi all.  Y'all know me.  Funny how every time I turn around I'm a newbie again.  At least this time I'm not the only one.

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!! She's reborn.............LOL.....good to see you Liz...
Jon

b125killer

This should be the last time that your a newbie. I like to think of it as moving to a better House.
Scott

Jdmcfast

I'm glass to be here too! I was getting mighty upset not being able to get on TFF! :'(
Josh

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Shazam...Hi Frank......nice to see ya stop by.....
Jon

Jdmcfast

Nice to see you here frank!
Josh

Jo

Hi everyone! I'm back too!
Jo

Jdmcfast

Its nice to see you made it Jo! The withdrawals are over lol
Josh

LizStreithorst

We're all finding our way home.  It feels good.  We will make this into a rockin' place
Always move forward. Never look back.

Jo

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 15, 2012, 11:43:40 AM
We're all finding our way home.  It feels good.  We will make this into a rockin' place

Yes we will!!!! 8)
Jo