• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:57:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 315
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 341
Total: 341

ATTN Liz......

Started by Mugwump, January 23, 2015, 06:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Friday night chat in about 30mins,,,,,,, ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on January 23, 2015, 06:33:17 PM
?

The TAS site has a chat on FRi nights.....good bs session sometimes.....I don't go..it'll fly from topic to topic rather quickly.... ;D

I'm Liz's alarm clock tonight...she didn't want to miss it... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

This is my punishment for asking Jon for a favor.  I haven't forgotten.  Thank you for making sure ;)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 23, 2015, 06:45:21 PM
This is my punishment for asking Jon for a favor.  I haven't forgotten.  Thank you for making sure ;)

so now it's punishment???......well humph.... ;D......LOL
Jon

LizStreithorst

My lacking in short term memory is now known to the entire internet world.  I blame it on Marijuana and beer :P

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 23, 2015, 07:00:05 PM
My lacking in short term memory is now known to the entire internet world.  I blame it on Marijuana and beer :P

...blame what?......LOL...you're lucky that I remembered ..... 8)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Yeah, but now that you're old you don't do that stuff (as far as I know)  I didn't really start drinking and smoking until I got old.  Young brains are more resilient, don't you agree?

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 23, 2015, 08:01:49 PM
Yeah, but now that you're old you don't do that stuff (as far as I know)  I didn't really start drinking and smoking until I got old.  Young brains are more resilient, don't you agree?

Liz, I can't remember a young brain...... ;D....and getting older creates 'senior moments'....LOL   but you adapt....when you go into a room, and forget why...you just, nonchalantly,  do something anyway...fools me every time  8)
Jon

LizStreithorst

lol  I haven't fooled myself yet but I do something as long as I'm in the room that I walked in to with a deed in mind, even though I know that I have no idea what that deed is once I'm there :o :o

There are worse things :)

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 23, 2015, 08:26:15 PM
lol  I haven't fooled myself yet but I do something as long as I'm in the room that I walked in to with a deed in mind, even though I know that I have no idea what that deed is once I'm there :o :o

There are worse things :)

I don't know??.....can you hide your own Easter eggs yet?......and then have to try and find them??
Jon

LizStreithorst

That would be fun to try.  Remind me when Easter gets close ;)