• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 03:07:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 249
Total: 249

Thurs 1st cup...

Started by Mugwump, January 22, 2015, 07:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...yep, just got up...not dressed....1st cup in hand...MMMmmmm.....slept good, must have needed that sleep too...putz'n this AM, then a guy stopping by for some fish later....a slow easy day on tap....it's been chaos around here lately....

Good news ....the box that I shipped arrived this morn'n in Walker, La.... ;D....cool....that's 2 day.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

My first pot was kind of flat so I will need to start up another. ??? ???  Clipper system came through yesterday evening but we go less that a half.  More of a nuisance that anything. ::) Will go up to 42 today and it will all melt away. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

The fish arrived safely and are in their tank...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...we're both pleased too.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Coffee in the Keurig, and pumping out now. Got some catching up to do on some business and then membership cards to get out for the club. Maybe go over and get some plants to fill in a space or 2 in a couple tanks.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...Finishing up the 2nd pot here..... ;D...just back from the store.....now to relax a bit...
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on January 22, 2015, 09:02:28 AM
The fish arrived safely and are in their tank...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...we're both pleased too.. ;D

That's always good news.   :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)