• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:58:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 309
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 314
Total: 315

'Houdini' Koi....

Started by Mugwump, January 16, 2015, 11:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

LOL....every since I yanked a spawn from this pair, they have found a new semi-hidden area to spawn on.... ;D.....this time it's the very lowest leaf of an anubias plant, under the back side....you can hardly see it... ;D....I'm still wondering how in the world they both fit back under there to even do it.....tight spot folks.......but eggs are fine, day two... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Well, I have heard of 2 people in a VW  ;D
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on January 16, 2015, 12:28:45 PM
Well, I have heard of 2 people in a VW  ;D
Barb

......or a closet?.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

How about the mile high club... ::)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Still there....no whities.....they're tending wonderfully this time....Mama's riding that spawn  ;D ..should be wigglers in the morn'n....??....
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Still there now.....there's hope.. ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Not sure if the eggs are even in there now......???????.....dang it....
Jon

GeorgeG

Mugwump

Quote from: GeorgeG on January 18, 2015, 10:37:15 AM
Maybe they moved them

I've been looking....I'm usually pretty good about discovering the 'movers'...LOL...had a few pairs that seemed to move them by the hour..???....and some pairs that the Male/female couldn't agree on where to move them too.....they'd move them back and forth...hilarious to watch......

either way....they'll lay again...... ;D
Jon