• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:05:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 252
Total: 252

Angelfish====>

Started by Mugwump, January 14, 2015, 07:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I have 3 more Plat Ps's.  2 males and a female.  They won't carry the albino gene.  Would you like me to take pics of the males?
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 15, 2015, 04:54:13 PM
I have 3 more Plat Ps's.  2 males and a female.  They won't carry the albino gene.  Would you like me to take pics of the males?

Sure, I'd like to look at those males.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

The best male alone and together with his nemisis the second best male.

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Thanks.  When I take a pretty picture it's due to luck.  My camera is good.  I'm not.

Mugwump

Pretty plats....they look like biggun's too... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Compared to my HB pairs they are small.  I kinda like the big dominant male but I know he's not perfect.  The male that paired earliest isn't as large but he's a prettier fish.  His lady friend must realise that size isn't everything :o 

I don't have much use for the smaller male.  I'll send him to the LFS next time they want fish. 

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 16, 2015, 05:25:33 PM
Compared to my HB pairs they are small.  I kinda like the big dominant male but I know he's not perfect.  The male that paired earliest isn't as large but he's a prettier fish.  His lady friend must realise that size isn't everything :o 

I don't have much use for the smaller male.  I'll send him to the LFS next time they want fish.

If you can hold him till I move ( March 3) I'll take him off your hands. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

I love it when a plan comes together.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 16, 2015, 06:37:42 PM
Consider him yours ;D

Thanks Liz. As the time draws nearer I'll PM you to make arrangements. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie