• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 12:05:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 138
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 131
Total: 131

Staying home, or going out???

Started by Mugwump, December 31, 2014, 07:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...we're home...... ;D...even if we did go out the folks we know...it'd be early dinner out, then an early movie...then back for some cards, or games, etc.....It's amateur party night out there on New Years.....yikes !!!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Staying in.  I have a couple of grands here for the week. We'll have a New Years toast and call it a night. Happy New Year to everyone at Mugwumps. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 31, 2014, 07:55:27 PM
Staying in.  I have a couple of grands here for the week. We'll have a New Years toast and call it a night. Happy New Year to everyone at Mugwumps. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Indeed, a very Happy New Year to everyone !!... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

We went out for a nice dinner. We're home now and staying here. As a matter of fact Doug's snoozing on the couch,  the result of a great dinner and football games on TV.  ;D

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Grilled cheese and tomato soup, some month-end reports to run and some college football on the tube.....

Happy New Year folks!  On to bigger and better things next year.

Dennis

b125killer

Staying home! It's not worth the risk going out tonight.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ;D
Scott

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Barb

Ditto for us, Pauline.  Exactly the same thing.  Happy New Year to you all!  We start moving one month from today.
Barb

GraphicGr8s

Obviously stayed home. Wife and kid have been asleep for a while. I'm here watching Elvis Lives on PBS. Can't stand the crap they put on for music these days. Give me good Rock and Roll.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Ron Sower

Out for early dinner with Miss Lucy at the Outback. Home now.... catching up on couple Scorpion episodes and watching football while reading a little Stuart Woods. In a few minutes we'll switch channels and watch the ball drop then go to bed.

I wish all you all here a very wonderful 2015! May all of you have healthy spawns and successful grow-outs!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Ron...are you doing Rosetta Stone Italian?  ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Man, we're sure a boring bunch of old folks.  I stayed home, too.  Got in bed early with 6 dogs and got caught up on my New Yorker magazines.  Woke up at midnight and said "White Rabbit" for good luck in the new year.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Not everyone's checked in yet.... ;D    but I'll bet it'll be similar stories about just hang'n around home...
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 01, 2015, 08:50:42 AM
Ron...are you doing Rosetta Stone Italian?  ;)
;D No. I was looking up meanings of GraphiGr8s' signature lines and stumbled across this!
It meant something to me.  Several years ago, starting out in sales at the age of 29, I was in the coffee break room bemoaning the situation that I had a lot of new business going but it seemed like a bunch of it was turning to s--t. Jim said to me right then and there, if you weren't doing anything out there, you wouldn't be having these problems! I thought about it and realized it was a compliment.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron