• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:44:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 309
Total: 309

Go Bucks!

Started by BallAquatics, December 30, 2014, 03:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Ohio St looked sharp....congrat's...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

It was, to say the least, an entertaining season of football.  According to all reports, we were done for when Braxton Miller got hurt in August.  Then we were done when we lost at home to Virginia Tech in September. When our second string quarterback went down in the Michigan game, we were certainly done for sure.

Underdogs to Wisconsin in the Big10 Championship, underdogs to Alabama in the Sugar Bowl, and finally underdogs to Oregon in the National Championship game. Each and every time these kids found a way. I still can't believe they turned the ball over 4 times and managed to win by 22!!!

I'm going to have to get back to work and stop thinking about this....  my cheeks are starting to hurt from smiling so much.   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

PaulineMi

Last night I told Doug that "my forum friend Dennis, who I got my little fish from" (that's  how I describe you) has to be really happy right now.  ;D  Ohio State sure did you guys proud. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Of course I was rooting for a PAC 12 team, but the underdogs became the lording dogs. OSU played a great game!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BillT

Congrats to OSU.
Their defense did well.

Wish the Ducks had not dropped so many passes