• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 12:56:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 344
Total: 344

Go Bucks!

Started by BallAquatics, December 30, 2014, 03:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Well what a season it has turned out to be.  12 days before the season opener, we loose our starting quarter back.  A red-shirt freshman comes in and has a heisman type season, but then breaks his ankle in the last game of the season. Down to our third-string quarter back for the league championship game. When the game starts I'm thinking I hope it doesn't all implode for this kids very first college start.  ESPN and the like would have a field-day about how it's all his fault we went down ya da ya da ya da.

So here we are playing Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.  Win or loose, it's been an amazing and entertaining season.  Best of luck to our young men in Scarlet & Gray!

Dennis

Mugwump

Yes, they did get a bit of rough hand dealt them....they'll do alright tho...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

BillT

Hey Dennis, that one works for me too. You just got the colors wrong.

Go Ducks!

BallAquatics

Newborns At OSU?s Wexner Medical Center Are Receiving ?Beat Alabama? Blankets, ?Buckeyebaby? Hats

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dfGXm?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=ohio-state-football

Dennis

ilroost

Ohio State is who i want to win, not that i like them. But i am a Big Ten conference fan

JR

Dennis I think we will be ok
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

JR

I just knew we were going to win. What the heck is OSU going to do with 3 QB next year
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

PaulineMi

Hooray for Ohio State.   We love seeing Nick Saban go down.    (Evil chuckle here.)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 02, 2015, 06:46:04 AM
Hooray for Ohio State.   We love seeing Nick Saban go down.    (Evil chuckle here.)

+1
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

A whole lot of head banging in that 1st quarter tho......when Elliott started breaking loose, I figured the "tide" was turning..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

What a Cinderella story.  We beat Bama with our 3rd string quarterback!  Definitely a great day for the Big 10 conference, Wisconsin, Michigan State, & Ohio State all win!   8)

Dennis

BillT

I was hoping Oregon would get to beat Alabama, but on the other hand, I am quite happy a bunch SEC teams lost

BallAquatics

Should be a great national championship game.  I'd be happy with a repeat of the 2010 Rose Bowl.....  Ducks are favored by 7.  Bama was favored by 9.5  LOL

Dennis

ilroost

Why is it that OSU's 3rd string qb is better than Illinois Qb. Dang it