• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 12:47:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 517
Total: 517

New "Cat" Fish

Started by b125killer, December 29, 2014, 12:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

I would rather see my discus in there. I guess if the bottom is bad the cat will do!
Scott

Mugwump

I have one of those too.... ;D  LOL.....watch it, they're jumpers...you'll always be picking them up off the floor and tossing em back in....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

Thanks Pauline, He was a stray cat that picked us out. He's not a little demon. Just a little mischievous at times.
I'm not sure he could get out of the little hole he got in with. He seemed to be stuck in there. he was crying to be let out when I seen him. I'm sure if he tried he could could of pushed the top off.   
Scott

Barb

He is gorgeous, and just like Liz's cat that we have a sister of, we also have a sister of yours.  Ours is Sadie, and she looks almost like your cat's twin.  I will take a pic of her and post it.  I sure like your catfish!
Barb

b125killer

Thanks Barb, I can't understand why people get pets and just throw them away. Simon has been a good cat. When he first came to us he was skinny and half starved. I started to feed him. and before you know it he was a indoor cat. He was in bad shape when we got him. the vet said he probably wouldn't of lasted through the winter. He also asked me if I tried to find the original owner. I told him no and that if this cat still belonged to someone there should be animal cruelty charges. I said that Simon came to me for a reason, To save him! and that no one will ever hurt him again! Now he's fat dumb and healthy just the way I like my pets! 
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on December 29, 2014, 02:55:07 PM
Thanks Barb, I can't understand why people get pets and just throw them away. Simon has been a good cat. When he first came to us he was skinny and half starved. I started to feed him. and before you know it he was a indoor cat. He was in bad shape when we got him. the vet said he probably wouldn't of lasted through the winter. He also asked me if I tried to find the original owner. I told him no and that if this cat still belonged to someone there should be animal cruelty charges. I said that Simon came to me for a reason, To save him! and that no one will ever hurt him again! Now he's fat dumb and healthy just the way I like my pets!

;D....thanks, Scott......too many folks are missing the joy that comes from our pet friends....as the commercial goes..............'Priceless'...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

People want the Kitten or Puppy. Once they find out they grow out of the soft furry stage they discard them to get a new one. I even see it with fish. everyone wants a tank no one want's to take the time to learn how to care for it.
Scott

wsantia1

Quote from: b125killer on December 29, 2014, 02:55:07 PM

I am very happy you came to his rescue Scott. He is a great looking catfish. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

I am amazed that Simon was thrown away by some terrible person, we have 4 cats like that too.  Here is a pic of Sadie, who we can call Simon's twin sister, who lives in North Carolina.  They are both Maine Coons.
Barb

b125killer

Wow they do look like twins, Sadie is a pretty. Thanks Willie, he is a special to my family. And we feel luck to have him.
Scott

LizStreithorst

How strange.  I don't think that they look at all alike.  Sadie is a medium hair tabby and I only see tabby in Simon's head.  I'd call him a domestic long hair grey with white.  He has adorable short legs. He may not be smart, but he's a very handsome dude.  Good cat.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

under all that fur, I'll bet those legs aren't that short.... ;D......Manny's deceptive like that too....til he stretches out....LOL....
Jon

Barb

Nope, Sadie is solid gray with lots of white underneath.  Her fur is much longer now, this is when she was much younger.  She is 2 1/2 now. 

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on December 29, 2014, 07:24:05 PM
under all that fur, I'll bet those legs aren't that short.... ;D......Manny's deceptive like that too....til he stretches out....LOL....

It's my monitor, I bet.  My new one makes things longer that the one that came with Old Faithful.  These cats are a breed that compete in shows.  They're called Munchins.  They're very extreme and not to my taste.  https://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Cat+breeds+with+short+legs&gbv=2&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ei=xQKiVPfjIMusyATl9oKgAw&ved=0CBQQsAQ
Always move forward. Never look back.