• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:36:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 242
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 222
Total: 222

i'm here

Started by ilroost, October 15, 2012, 07:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

i see how it is you guy's just up and leave me behind. you can run but you can't hide.

Mugwump

Jiggers..he's found us.!!!!...Whew, I just sent an email looking for ya....glad that made it...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

LOL! We would never leave you behind!!! So glad you are here.
Jo

Jdmcfast

Glad to see you made it. Did you get my email?
Josh

ilroost

yes got it josh thanks. jon tried to leave me behind, we all see where that got him

Mugwump

LOL...did you get mine???....oh boy......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

yea i got it jon thanks for the invite. i'm just giving you a hard time

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on October 15, 2012, 08:00:04 PM
yea i got it jon thanks for the invite. i'm just giving you a hard time

I know ...but I'd feel bad if I've left anyone else out.....I grabbed as many addy's as I could before the keel went under........I'm hoping others grabbed a few too....I know that I got Ron, Derrick, Speerwasher, CCbrower, and others but haven't seen them show yet.....
Jon

Jdmcfast

What about Mir has she made an appearance yet?
Josh

Mugwump

I know that I mailed her???...
Jon

b125killer

Nice to see you found us. 
Scott