• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 04:36:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 317
Total: 317

Xmas spawns??

Started by Mugwump, December 24, 2014, 05:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Anyone expecting some Xmas spawns??....free swimmers??....We've got a couple frisky pairs here that are cleaning.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

My Plats spawned in the community tank last week but unless they hid them well they are all gone. :o lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

The HB's and PB marbles are cleaning again....should be soon, if not today/tomorrow??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

For the past 3 spawns my pinoy clown x blue smokey leopard pr have been spawning the same day as my halfblack or and my halfblack pr spawned a couple days ago so I figured they should spawn any day now

Barb

My niece is in labor right now, does that count?
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on December 24, 2014, 08:25:07 AM
Barb

LOL...you betcha !!!  ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Barb on December 24, 2014, 08:25:07 AM
Barb

Awww....a Christmas baby. What a nice gift.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

I have a Christmas Eve spawn.  The parent raisers some of whose kids I'll be sending to Greydragon next months spawned on the glass despite haveing a perfectly acceptable normal cone in the tank ::)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

And my pair just finished the job.  Female from Liz, male from Mellowaquatics.  No news yet about our niece.
Barb

GeorgeG

I will have full free swimmers of HB standard fin in the morning.

Mugwump

...are they up yet???....
Jon

LizStreithorst

This pair is right on the verge.  See the tubes?  They're not half bad considering the length of their finnage.  They ate their eggs last time and I expect the same this time.  Not everyone cares about that.  They'll make a nice pair to sell on Aquabid.

Mugwump

Koi OS #3 just laid a nice spawn in their new home.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

She has finally decided to lay.  I was afraid that the male would get sick of her endless foreplay and suck it back up into his body ::)  These are just practice runs, no eggs yet.  The male is fertilizing nothing.  She certainly got him worked up ;)

GeorgeG

My Christmas day HB free swimmers