• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 03:38:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 265
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 287
Total: 287

Xena the killer

Started by LizStreithorst, December 20, 2014, 10:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I walked into the bed room, turned on the light and woke her up.  She sure did give me an evil look, didn't she?  I love my cat. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

She is pretty, I like her markings.
Scott

Mugwump

A HA !!!!.....another demon lurks about..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Wow, Xena and Annie could be sisters Liz!   She is pretty.
Barb

PaulineMi

A calico cat looks like the koi angel of the feline world.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Barb

Here is Xena's sister/friend in North Carolina.  Her name is Annie, we got her from a shelter 11 mo. ago.  She is adorable.
Barb

Barb

Pauline, I just love calico cats, koi and angels!
Barb

Mugwump

Annie's a sweet heart...yep, they could be sisters... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

They do look alike.  I told you that way back when you first got her and sent me a pic of her.  Here's Xena when she was a scrawny little kitten.  The lady gave her to me because I told her I didn't care what she looked like.  She was the ugliest one and least friendly one in the litter.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Awwwww...Xena looks like a little waif. She grew into a pretty girl.  And Annie is also very pretty.  She's a lucky one...a rescue.