• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:54:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 338
Total: 338

Aron and Lori got married

Started by Mugwump, December 20, 2014, 06:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...today... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AKA .......the P4Angels folks.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

How bout that?   I thought they already were married.  Congrats to them!
Barb

BallAquatics

Quote from: Barb on December 20, 2014, 07:26:31 PM
I thought they already were married.

Same here!  Congratulations Lori & Aron.  Here's wishing you every happiness.....

Dennis

greydragon

Congratulations Lori & Aron. I hope you have many happy years with each other :) ;D ;D :) ;)

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

Scott

ilroost

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

P4Angels

Im sorry this has taken so long to get back up this way, but we have moved and got married right in the middle of it.. thank you all for the kind words.   Below are a couple of shots from the wedding....

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

GraphicGr8s

Congratulations to both of you. And no, even after 34 years I have no good advice on longevity of marriage.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Nice pics, thanks Aron.....be safe travel'n out there....have fun.. ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

b125killer

Scott

BallAquatics

Congratulation Lori & Aron!

That's a cool bow-tie by the way!

Dennis

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron