• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 01:57:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 191
Total: 191

As Jon would say, "Boomba"

Started by BallAquatics, December 16, 2014, 10:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Got these guys back around the middle of September.  I guess they finally feel at home!

Dennis

Mugwump

SWEEEEEEEEET BOOMBA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............LOL....congrat's....they sure do look fertile too.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Very nice Dennis.  Wish you much success! ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Great pictures again and congrats.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

BallAquatics

Here's the eggs today.  It won't be too long now!!!

It's hard to imagine that there are tiny lives in each of those.....  watch this video.  Pay special attention to the eggs at around the 10:00 position.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Great vid....nope, it's look like it will be long now.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

They want out.....  Hopefully you will capture the actual hatching to share with us.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

b125killer

That's such a neat video. Good luck with them.
Scott

BallAquatics

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 20, 2014, 06:15:10 PM
.....  Hopefully you will capture the actual hatching to share with us.

Well after lots of memory card changes and hours of video, I've got some cory eggs hatching!  I still need to edit the video down to just the actual "good" parts.

Dennis

PaulineMi

Great. Look forward to seeing it.

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Great video Dennis. Looking forward to seeing the next one as well. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Here you go.  If you open it up to full screen you get a really good view.

Five eggs in 3 minutes.....  I found some really nice open source video editing software too!!!

Dennis

Mugwump

That is so neat to watch.......very good vid there, Dennis...........superb!!!!  thank you.

Oh...and BOOMBA !!!
Jon