• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 02:32:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 228
Total: 228

Howdy

Started by Rjb3, October 15, 2012, 06:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

Hi, it's me, Captain Bob. I keep different types of fish top to bottom. Love them all: Cory catfish, Plecos, Loaches, Angels, Rams, Guppies, you name it. Food making keeps me pretty busy, but not too busy to chat about fish. Let's do that sometime.

Mugwump

Hi Bob, good to see you made it on board......now we can party.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

welcome bob, love your food

Jo

Hi Bob!  I have yet to try your food but plan to do so soon!
Jo

P4Angels

Welcome Mr Bob, we have tried your great food and plan on ordering some again soon.  Lori and I love that stuff opps the Angels love it more..  :P
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

b125killer

Hi Captain Bob, love your food.
Scott

Rjb3

Thanks. I'm glad all your fish like my foods.

I need a new food. What would you like to see in fish food that's not available at any price? Remember, I like to think outside the box. LOL