• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:42:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 319
Total: 319

Xmas quotes??? anybody??

Started by Mugwump, December 02, 2014, 08:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

http://uproxx.com/movies/2014/12/christmas-vacation-lines/

You know that metal plate in my head? I had to have it replaced, cause every time Catherine revved up the microwave I?d piss my pants and
forget who I was for a half hour or so.
'National Lampoon Xmas...yada yada.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED   Apparently you told Santa you were good this year. He died laughing.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

"The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in
Washington, D.C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find
three wise men and a virgin." -- Jay Leno

"This past Christmas, I told my girlfriend for months in advance that all I
wanted was an Xbox. That's it. Beginning and end of list, Xbox. You know
what she got me? A homemade frame with a picture of us from our first date
together. Which was fine. Because I got her an Xbox." -- Anthony Jeselnik

"I bought my brother some gift-wrap for Christmas. I took it to the Gift
Wrap department and told them to wrap it, but in a different print so he
would know when to stop unwrapping." --Steven Wright
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live."

- George Carlin

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on December 03, 2014, 04:40:17 PM
"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live."

- George Carlin

Jon

Rjb3