• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 09:26:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 354
Total: 354

Great news !!!!

Started by Mugwump, November 30, 2014, 11:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....just got this wonderful news, in an email....'golly gee, Sgt Carter'.....LOLOLOLOLOL

=============
====================>

United Nations Headquarters,
New York, NY 10017,
United States.

This is to bring to your notice that the UNITED NATIONS Compensation fund Organization,In Affiliation with World Bank are paying 1,000 scam victims who has being a victim of internet scam.The United Nations has decided to pay you $250,000.00 USD(Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars)each.You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount,you are advised to respond to this email as soon as possible for the immediate payment of your $250,000.00 USD compensation fund.

We have been holding series of meeting for the past two months which ended few days ago with the U.S. Government this has been deliberated upon in order to restore the global economy to the enviable standard of respectability.

According to the number of applicants at hand,350 beneficiaries has been paid and half of the victims are from the United States,We still have more left to be paid the compensations of $250,000.00 USD each.Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations,you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him or her for any reason what so ever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the other criminals.So keep it secret till they are all apprehended.Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

You are to contact Mr. Brian P. Weber preferably by email for the release of your $250,000.00 USD compensation fund,he's our UNITED NATIONS representative in the United States.

Contact Email:

You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information for verification:

*Full Names:
*Home Address:
*Nationality:
*Phone Number:

Best Regards,

Ban Ki-moon
Secretary-General of the United Nations.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Some people have all the luck . . . . .

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 30, 2014, 11:41:10 AM
Some people have all the luck . . . . .

LOLOLOLOLOL....I'll forward your email so you can get in on all this cash too..... ;D...don't thank me, please.... ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

WOW! What an honor to receive an email from Ban Ki-moon.  When you write back, be sure to ask how his wife,  Yoo Soon-taek, is doing.....  LOL  LOL

Dennis

Ron Sower

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 30, 2014, 12:32:32 PM
WOW! What an honor to receive an email from Ban Ki-moon.  When you write back, be sure to ask how his wife,  Yoo Soon-taek, is doing.....  LOL  LOL

Dennis
And sign off with a FOAD!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

I know a little about good fortune. Not too long ago I hit the British National Lottery twice in the same day.

PaulineMi

Wow Jon....you could buy a lot of tanks with all that moola.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ghonk

That's nothing,i got one from the United Nations for a cool mill awhile back.
And wouldn't you know it,i forgot to respond. :-[